This podcast channel features keynotes addresses and panel discussions drawn from different healthcare-related presentations sponsored by the Program in Healthcare Innovation at the Stanford Graduate School of Business and/or the Center for Innovation in Global Health at the Stanford Medical School. They discuss the changing tides of modern Health Care, in the United States and abroad. Technology, research, education, innovation: how do these work together to create the health care system of tomorrow?
- Stanford School of Education
- Program in Healthcare Innovation, at the Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Stanford Health Care Club
- Videos available from the 2011 GSB Healthcare Summit
- Read the summary report, "Conference Explores Innovations to Transform Health Across the Globe"